Sunday, 18 January 2015

2014 (Hello!)

As any communications professional knows, regular posting is one of the keys to the success of any blog.  This is something which mine did not have in 2014 and frankly, I have missed it.

2014 was an odd one for me, as I alluded to in one of my few posts of the year.  I stuck my head back into the blogosphere in a short period during June when I felt myself, but in reality it took me until November to get truly back on my game.  I had spent a lot of 2013 chasing my tail and 2014 was my wake up call that this could not be sustained if I were to be healthy (not only in weight but in mind).

In this time I changed jobs (which has helped ALOT) but have also not managed to lose the weight I had hoped.  I have consumed far more wine than I should and have then spent a significant amount of time beating myself up over it.  I over committed myself in my spare time and subsequently maintaining two blogs and two twitter feeds was impossible.

Going forward I shall keep my blogs separate but I shall be consolidating my twitter feeds - you will find everything at twitter.com/roisinmiller (and my instagram will be @roisinmiller too).

I shall recommence healthy tips and trips henceforth.

It's good to be back xx

No comments:

Post a Comment